Harry - I really don't care.

Almost every news page I've visited today has mentioned the "scandalous" photos of Prince Harry nude in Vegas.

Really?

Nothing to set my day off on the right tone to have this shit rubbed in my face.

- He's a friggin' PRINCE for cryin' out loud (There is NO better opening line-NONE)

- He's rich (Okay maybe there is one opening line just as good or better - but they do kind of go hand in hand - just saying)

- While I actually have to WORK, this guy is living it up in a VIP suite in Vegas with attractive (I'm assuming for Harry's sake - he IS a Prince you know) NAKED females


Thanks for that important piece of news.  Just want I wanted to read about today.

Who really gives a shit?  At this point I think the Queen is even over it.  

Anyone else see her doing a little dance, maybe "churning the butter" chanting "Go Harry...Go Harry...Go Harry"

Okay maybe not.  Cut me some slack. It's humpday.

No comments:

Post a Comment